Holiday Valley Operations Update and Message to our Community
The health and safety of our community members is and always has been our number one priority at
Holiday Valley—never more so than now. As the situation around COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continues to
evolve at a rapid pace, we have implemented numerous protective measures.
It is our understanding Cattaraugus County anticipates activating an Emergency Declaration effective on
Wednesday March 18th. Based on this information, Holiday Valley will be operating as follows:
The resort will be open for skiing and riding through 7:00PM on Tuesday, March 17, at which
time we will close. We will re-evaluate the situation for operations for the following weekend
- We will limit indoor gatherings. We will reduce the capacity of our indoor facilities by 50%;
- We will limit the amount of people in certain areas at one time;
- We will perform extra cleaning and disinfecting procedures in our facilities.
- We will continue to operate our lodging facilities and John Harvard's and McCarty's Café under
- stringent cleaning protocols as of this time.
It goes without saying that the health and safety of our community is paramount. In that regard, we are
honoring any requests to cancel ski school/lift ticket/rental reservations and we are offering a credit to
anyone who has booked lodging with us and has decided to change their plans.
We will continue to provide updates as we receive new information.Holiday Valley Resort