ORDA Venue Calendar - Updated as of July 27th
Visit their new website for the Lake Placid Olympic Sites where you can find venue information, calendars, activities, etc.
As of now they are offering the following attractions to the public:
**Face coverings (masks) are required to enter the Lake Placid Olympic Sites. Please follow mask use and social distancing guidance at all times while at the Lake Placid Olympic Sites Venues.**
Olympic Jumping Complex-
- The Sky Flyer Zipline open Wednesday-Sunday 10am-4pm: The Sky Flyer zipline offers an experience of soaring through the air like a World Class ski jumper. Soaring parallel to the ski jumps, guests will experience a similar feeling to an Olympian taking flight. And, on your way down, enjoy the unparalleled views that only the Lake Placid region can afford.
- The Sky Ride gondola open daily 9am-4pm: Stand alongside the ramp that ski jumpers launch themselves from before flying over the length of a football field. Explore the site on our 8-person Skyride, a new, state-of-the-art pulse gondola, and glass-enclosed elevator ending at the observation deck of the K-120 meter jump.
Mt Van Hoevenberg-
- Cross Country Mountain Biking open daily 9am-4pm: It doesn't get more fun and invigorating than mountain biking at Mt. Van Hoevenberg! We have more than 30 km of trails that climb, dip and twist through pristine stands of Adirondack hardwoods and sky-scraping pines. If you're a veteran trail rider, you'll find plenty to challenge you: all the jumps, steeps and hairpin turns you could ever want and terrain that varies from open meadows to single-track in secluded forests.
- Trail passes do not include bike rentals. Guests may bring their own bikes or rent right from Mt. Van Hoevenberg. All bike rentals include helmets as part of the rental package, and guests can choose from one of the following bike sizes: 27.5+, 24+ or 20+. Please note we do not have bike rentals available for ages 6 & under.
- For more information email us at email@example.com or call (518) 523-2811.
- The Lake Placid Olympic Museum open Thursday – Monday 10am-5pm (closed 12pm-1pm daily for cleaning and sanitation)- Discover the Olympic Museum perfect for history buffs and the casually curious alike, the Olympic Museum at the Lake Placid Olympic Center walks visitors through the 1932 and 1980 Winter Olympics using both traditional and more modern exhibits.
Whiteface Memorial Highway-
- Open daily 8:45am-5:30pm- The Whiteface Veterans' Memorial Highway is open for the season, with limited operations and a 70 car max capacity. The Highway will remain open full time, seven days a week. Face coverings (masks) required to enter Whiteface. Please follow mask use and social distancing guidance at all times while at Whiteface.
- For more information- https://www.whiteface.com/activities/whiteface-veterans-memorial-highway