Peek’n peak has invested over $3 Million back into the resort this off season. The improvements made will enhance the guest experience from a redesigned rental shop, a new outdoor deck, two new Piston Bully groomers, and miles of improvements to snowmaking lines. Below you will find a compiled list of improvements made.
On the Mountain Improvements
- Purchased TWO new Piston Bully 400 Groomers.
- A new compressor to replace the previous one from 1976. This will allow more guns to be operated at a single time and open terrain faster.
- Revamped and repaired MILES of snowmaking water lines, hydrants, and air lines. A project that has been worked on all summer long.
- Purchased two new SMI Fan Guns to help with base area snowmaking, Tubing Park, and terrain parks.
- Purchased new color lights for our Lunar Lights Tubing. These new lights will add to an experience unlike any other tubing adventure in the region.
- Graded and resurfaced our base area at the main lodge to improve on our drainage.
- Sketched and designed new terrain park features.
- Renovated and expanded our outdoor deck with 6 new fire pits, string lighting, and an overall investment of $1.5 Million towards the project.
- Overhauled our rental shop and purchased over 1000 new pieces of equipment. Included in that purchase is a new racking system and boot dryers that is capable of drying boots in less than two hours!
- GOING CASHLESS!!! Starting this winter our ski operations will be going completely cashless! Don’t worry, parents can still drop the kids off with cash which can be loaded onto a Peek Card at our main office.
- Renovated our Ski School desk to help ease the flow when checking in and purchasing lessons.
- Purchased and installed over 250 automated lockers for day guests to use.