☀️❄️30" in the Last Week☀️❄️
Whiteface conditions are all time, and Spring is just around the corner. We picked up 30" of snow over the last week. The snow is deep, the sky is blue, the air is fresh, and the trails are ready waiting for you.
How do you know it is Spring at Whiteface? Bigger Adventures, powder days and Season Passes! 2022/23 Season Passes go on sale March 7th. Get more days on the mountain, use your 2022/23 pass to ski the rest of this season!
Passes On Sale March 7th
Bigger adventures, Whiteface has the greatest vertical East of the Rockies. More vertical equals longer runs, less time in lifts, no crowds, and endless fun. Season Passes go on sale March 7th. Our Season passes include more days on the mountain, use your 2022/23 pass to ski the rest of this season!
ECAC Men's Hockey Championship
If you like the excitement and fast action of hockey come see the best in DI Ice Hockey from the Eastern College Athletic Conference compete for the ECAC championship title in the newly modernized Herb Brooks 1980 Arena on March 18 & 19.
Tickets on sale now.
5 Reasons to Love March...
1. Powder Days March brings us our biggest storm totals. There is nothing better than free refills!
2. Sunshine Temps are warming up, and March is the ideal time for sunny Après. The Legacy Lodge deck offers the best afternoon rays.
3. Learn Something New with warmer temps and softer snow, March is the time to nail that new trick you've always wanted to try.
4. Bring a Friend March days are even more fun with the crew. Expand your snow circle, and bring a novice for a lesson at Bear Den Learning Center.
5. More Space Snag the best parking and enjoy March lift access with practically no lines while working on that google tan.Whiteface Mountain