How to use your passport
- Present the Passport card at the ticket window while your parent is purchasing their ticket. Some ski areas may have a designated area for redemption.
- No more than 2 Passport holders per adult.
- Do not Punch holes or make other marks in the card.
- Attach your ticket to your jacket and ... away you go!
- Have a great time!
- Click here to read the Skiers' Responsibility Code and find more info on Slope Safety!
Valid dates: December 1, 2016 - May 1, 2017 or until the area you want to visit is closed, whichever comes first.
Some participating ski areas have blackout dates which are:
Christmas Break: 12/24/16 - 1/1/17
MLK Weekend: 1/14/17 - 1/16/17
February Break: 2/18/17 - 2/26/17