How to use your passport
- Glue a recent photograph of yourself on the inside front cover.
- Sign your name on the line in pen.
- Present the Passport booklet at the ticket window while your parent is purchasing their ticket.
- No more than 2 Passport holders per adult.
- Do not remove coupons from the book. The ticket attendant will remove the coupon while checking your photo and signature. When an adult has purchased a ticket the attendant will take the coupon out of the book and give you a lift ticket.
- Attach your ticket to your jacket and ... away you go!
- Have a great time!
- Click here to read the Skiers' Responsibility Code and find more info on Slope Safety!
Valid dates: December 1, 2014 - May 1, 2015 or until the area you want to visit is closed, whichever comes first.
Some participating ski areas have blackout dates which are:
Christmas Break: 12/20/14 - 1/4/15
MLK Weekend: 1/17/15 - 1/19/15
February Break: 2/14/15 - 2/22/15