Skiing New York Safely This Winter
New York State is the place for outdoor fun this winter. Skiing and Snowboarding are designated by the State as a low-risk outdoor sport. This season like many things in life we have to adjust our behavior and expectations to work together to have fun while being safe.
There are many things you can do to prepare for your trip to any one of our great NYS Ski Areas. We are following NYS Guidelines(English) and Espanol this winter, please check this out and come prepared. Remember you must properly wear your mask and practice social distancing.
We encourage you to read the National Ski Areas Association's "Be Well, Ski Well" for more info.
Important Things to Know About Skiing in New York this Season
- Face coverings will be required at all NYS ski areas except when skiing or eating and drinking.
- Some ski areas will require pre-purchase of tickets, especially on weekends so be sure to plan ahead as you may not be able to walk up to the ticket window to purchase.
- Ski school will be limited to 10 people per class and a maximum of six for kids taking a lesson, reservations may be required.
- Interior spaces at ski areas limited to 50% and must comply with NYS Guidelines for restaurants and retail and more. This means that interior space and food seclections will be limited.
You can help us make sure we don't lose the ski season by doing the following:
- Do not visit a ski area if you or a family member may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Do not visit a ski area if you or a family member may be showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Do be sure everyone in your group has face coverings and be sure to wear them as soon as you get out of the car.
- Do be sure to keep social distancing in mind anytime you are in line for either food, drink, the lift line, bathrooms etc.
We are all in this together and with your help we will have a fantastic ski season.
Below are links to NYS Ski Areas COVID-19 operating details for this winter to help you plan your ski trip. Please check them out before heading out to go skiing and riding.
Belleayre Mountain -
Bristol Mountain -
Camillus Ski Hill -
Catamount Mountain Resort -
Dry Hill Ski Area -
Four Seasons -
Greek Peak Mountain Resort -
Gore Mountain -
Holiday Valley Resort -
Hunt Hollow Ski Club -
Hunter Mountain -
Kissing Bridge -
Labrador Mountain -
Maple Ski Ridge -
McCauley Mountain -
Mount Peter -
Mount Pisgah -
Mt. Van Hoevenberg -
Oak Mountain -
Peek 'n Peak Resort -
Plattekill Mountain -
Royal Mountain -
Snow Ridge -
Song Mountain -
Swain Resort -
Thunder Ridge -
Titus Mountain -
West Mountain -
Toggenburg Mountain -
Whiteface Mountain -
Willard Mountain -
Windham Mountain -
Woods Valley Ski Area -
What We Are Doing To Promote Your Health and Safety