1405 Old Rd., Clymer, NY 14724
Established as a ski area in 1964, Peek'n Peak Resort and Spa is located 30 minutes east of Erie, PA. The Peak is a regional destination for snow sports featuring 27 ski slopes and trails, 10 miles of cross country terrain, a tubing arean and access to the Chautauqua Lake Snowmobile system. Year-round, the resort boasts two highly-acclaimed golf courses, fine dining, a vast selection of accommodations, resort amenities and a luxury day spa.
- Snowmaking Last 24 Hours: No
- New Snow Last 24 Hours: 0.000"
- New Snow Last Five Days: 1.000"
- Surface Condition: LG/-
- Hours: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
- Base Depth: 30.000–40.000"
- Lifts Open: 6
- Trails Open: 26
- Tubing: Open 4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- XC Open: NO