WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE SLOPES THIS SEASON
This season, outdoor operations will look much like they did prior to the pandemic.
- Chairlifts will most likely be loaded to capacity
- Unrelated parties will be able to ride the lift together
- Some enclosed carriers like gondolas and trams may have capacity restrictions
- Masks will most likely be optional outside
- You can expect standard organization of lift lines, with no "ghost" lanes
- Please wear a mask if you are high-risk or if you feel uncomfortable
This season, indoor operations will vary depending on the ski area.
- Ski areas will follow all state and local public health regulations; in some cases, ski areas may have stricter protocols in place
- Protocols are subject to change throughout the season
- Please follow all signage and requirements
- Ski areas may ask guests to wear masks indoors
- Masks may be required for children who are too young to be vaccinated
- If you wear a mask, make sure it is two layers of fabric and fits over your nose and mouth
While some ski areas are requiring vaccination for their employees, there are a handful requiring vaccinations for guests in specific areas of the ski area operation. Be sure to look at a ski area's website, social media or email marketing, or call ahead so you are prepared to show proof of vaccination.
SKI SEASON PRO TIPS